Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tradition


This LO is based on the August Monthly Challenge from Practical Scrappers to use water. I sprinked water on top of y Glimmer Mist to create some water marks on my backgound.

I also created the circles by using water.


  • In the Sepember 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes they showed how to do this.

  • I cut 2 1/2 inch circles from cardboard. I used some cardboard packing materials from one of my paper packs that I had.

  • I cut patterned paper in 4 inch squares.

  • I wet the paper under the faucet. Patted off the excess water from it.

  • Took the paper and pulled it from the middles to form o cone shape. Then tied thread around the very tip.

  • Next I wrapped the paper around a cardboard circle.

  • The circles were set aside to dry.

  • After a couple of hours I used glue dots to adhear the circles to my LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment