Friday, January 13, 2012

Tirtus Tubing


Tubing at Titus Mountain is something the kids love to do each winter. When the cousins come along it is always so much more fun. This LO is of my daughter and her two cousins as they were about to go down the hill in Decenber 2010.

I used the Weekend Warm-Up #22 from ScrapFit.
It was to use stars. I was looking around my scraproom to see what I had for punches when I came across my snowflake punch. I thought this would be a perfect star. I got out my ink and used my stamp to stamp a backgound image onto some white paper. I then punched out lots of snowflakes from this paper (after it dried). Lastly I put 1 snowflake on top of another using pop-dots. I like the dimension this gave to the snowflakes. Here is a close-up look at them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think you are really trying some cool stuff lately---I love the ribbon! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really like how your stars & ribbon pull colors from the photos! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete