Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hunt

These photos are more fom the easter egg hunt at Grandma's.  These are of my son and my niece.  I used Workout #69 Sketch Workout with our creative trainer from ScrapFit.
 I started by creating the backgound paper.  I squished paper towel roll so it looked more like an egg shape.  I dipped the end into green paint (mixed with some black).  I then added my backgound papers and my photos.  Next I put the title on and a journal box.  Last I added the ribbon by making a trail of glue and laying the ribbon on top of it.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun LO!! Looks like they are having such a great time!! Love what you did with the ribbon!! I thought I'd let you know your link at ScrapFIT took me to your Where Are the Eggs LO. You may add a new link to this photo if you like. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments on the Practical Scrappers blog on my recent gesso article. It looks like you don't mind playing with paints and messy things yourself. I love that you squished that paper towel roll into an egg shape - brilliant!
    - Ann
    www.lovestnpaper.com

    ReplyDelete