Saturday, June 16, 2012

ScrapFit Challenges

My workout this past week included 2 LOs for ScrapFit.  The first is Step Class #5: Free and easy ombre accents.  I used some green paper in various shades to add at the end of each page and for the stars near the top of the LO.


My second LO is for Warm Up #28 Stickers.  I used some old flower stickers that I had with my summer papers.  I stuck the flowers onto some paper and then fussy cut them out.  I then added pop dots to the backs before I put them on my page in a cluster.  This photo is for NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) from June 2011.  My daughter was inducted that evening and my son was pergorming one of his last duties as being part of the ceremony.  It was a proud night.

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful work with the ScrapFIT Workouts!! Such bright cheerful pages! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philis, I love the green and blue shading into each other---thanks for "stepping" at ScrapFIT. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pages! I love those flower stickers...so pretty! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete