Thursday, October 18, 2012

Addicted to Scrapbooking

I have been getting ready to go on an overnight Scrapbook Retreat this weekend.  But before I could pack up all my supplies I had to get some challenges done that are going to end while I am gone!  Maybe that is a sign of my addiction to scrapbooking.  I made 9 cards for the (WCMD) World Card Making Day Challenge at My Sketch World.  I also made 2 LOs for ScrapFit.  The first is Warm Up #32:  Use Bows or Bows......or Both.  I used buttons.




This second LO is the Step Class#9 Paper Piercing.  I used my paper piercer to outline the top of my yellow rectangle.   Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo.  I also used my scallop punch to make the 2 scallops on my page.

 
I used the sketch 315 from Scrapbook Challenges for the dsign of each of these LOs.  I left a lot of white space and then sprayed wach with glimmer mist.  I used red on one and yellow on the other.

3 comments:

  1. These are great pages!! I love your misting and your white space. I also have a little one named Reese :) So glad you worked out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so cute!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!! :) (And I have a Reese, too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! The misting is super cool and I love how all the "action" is clustered together on the page ... love it! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete