Friday, November 30, 2012

Last chance to enter challenges

A few more entries for the month of November.

The first is a LO.  It has two photos from Ellis Island.  When we visited NYC last summer (August 2011) everything was peaceful, well the weather was peaceful.  No flooding or hurricaine was there then.  I can only imagine what some of the sights look like now after the disaster they experienced.
The city was very busy.  It was certainly busier than my rural town in northern New York.  Businer that what I am confortable.  These are some of the rare photos which include my husband and I.  I think my son was taking photos at this time.  I created this LO from Skecth #235 from Creative Scrappers.  I loved that I was able to use up some scraps and the burlap banner triangles.  They were all part of a kit that was almost all used up.




The second is this card entry.  It was created for Workout #80 from Scrap Fit:  Fall Color Inspiration.  The colors to use are wood, grass, and burlap.  I had this scrap piece of bulap that I had bought at the Dollar Store a while ago and thought how perfect to use it.  I used the choloclate paper for my wood color and found these embellishments that had green in them with a little splash of color.


Thanks for looking and we'll see what there is to do in December. 

1 comment: