Monday, November 12, 2012

More views from the Emprire State Building

The 2 LOs have photos taken from the Empire State Building.  The first page shows MY favorite store:  J C Penney.  I thought my kids would want to remember this when they are older.  LOL  I used the November 1st sketch from Stuck Sketches.  I used scraps of paper from various other pages I had recently (or not so recently since my desk is a total mess).  I fancy cut the swirl from some scrap paper.  I used the plane at the top to help show that the photo was taken high in the sky.  I then used some ribbon that I bought on sale recently.



I made this second LO based on Sketch #233 from Creatve Scrappers.  I cut the chevron paper so that it was jagged on each end and put it in the center of my background paper.  I added 2 photos, instead of 1 (didn't I tell you that I want to scrap every photo I take!!).  I added some circles from the coordinating kit and then added my title.  This page came together quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment