Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stuck Sketch LOs

This first LO is from the Janurary 1st sketch.  The photos are of my niece and nephew while visiting last year!  We had a birthday party for my 2 teenagers and these 2 year olds were able to come with their mom, my sister.  I thought the page needed some pop so I found some sequins in my January FitKit from ScrapFit that I just bought.  What a mess it was to glue then all on, but well worth the effect.

 
This second LO is from the January 15th sketch.  It is a photo of my husband and I from December 2011.  It was taken to remind us of the winters in New York.  We are dreaming of the time we can retire to our condo in Florida.  I used the Januray kit from Scrapbook Circle for the paper and embellishments for this LO.
 
   
To join in on these challenges head over to Stuck Sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome take on both Sketches, Phillis.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete