Sunday, September 22, 2013

War

In the photos below my son poses with some of the display at the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa, Canada.  This is the second time we visited this museum.  He was younger than and he now has a different appreciation of all that is on display there.  I used the September 1st sketch from Stuck Sketches.
I used mostly scraps to create this LO.  While looking for some paper to cut the circle out of I found this shiny piece of silver paper that I had already cut a circle out of.  I decided to use this instead of an actual circle.  Then I added some other paper scraps, some wood embellishments, a title, and it was done.




To see this sketch and others click here.  Go ahead and give it a try.  You can even enter it on their site and possibly win a prize.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a fab take on the sketch, love the circle idea that you used! Thanks for linking up with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way to use up what the circled cut piece you already had... FABBO!

    ReplyDelete