Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kitchen Keepsake Extras

Here are some LOs that I created from the 2013 challenges from Kitchen Keepsake.
For the March 2013, this LO had to include a cake.  The photos are from my in-laws 50th anniversary.
 
This next LO is of my dad from last December.  This is for the June 2013 "Father's Day"  to scrap you man.  I loved this photo of him reading the church bulletin.  I was taking photos of everyone at my mom's birthday party, last year.

 
The last LO for today is of my mom with the grandkids on her 73rd birthday in December 2012.  It also includes the above small photo of my dad. 
 
 
I create scrapbooks for both of my children and I often scrap photos differently for their scrapbooks.  Thanks for stopping in to see my creations.  Stop by again to see what else I whip up before this challenge ends.
 


1 comment: