Friday, December 6, 2013

Love........................................

Love it what there is at any birthday party.  In this photo my nieces take to climbing up the forbidden stairs, after eating dinner for grandma's 73rd birthday. 

 
This LO was created from the December 1st sketch at Stuck Sketches.   I layered my paper after I scrunched it up a bit to give it some extra texture.  I also used bows for the challenge at Kitchen Keepsake.  These are 2 of my go to blogs for inspiration and challenges.  If you are interested in either of these challenge head on over to their blogs for all the information.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, loving the texture and addition of the ribbon, thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch. I love the big flower on the corner. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! and I hope you'll join us on our next reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors, so girly. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinkalicsious! I adore the flow that your pink ribbon creates and your large flower really anchors your focal photo. Lovely! Thanks for inking up at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet page :) thank you for sharing it with us over at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page!! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter a layout or two! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layering on your layout....thanks for playing along at STUCK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch, thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete