Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's all about the little things

I should say the little things on cars.  My husband loves his old Corvette and I love my 2013 Dodge Charger.  So we had to take a photo of the two cars next to each other.  I love that I can drive my car all year round and really enjoy it.  My husband loves having a collectable car.  Yet, he doesn't get to drive it in the winter.  He certainly enjoys driving with the top down in the summer.

 
I used my March Scrapbook Circle Kit and their sketch to create this LO.  When I saw the car on the journaling card I knew it  was a perfect match for my LO.
If you need a little inspiration head on over to the Scrapbook Circle blog to see some awesome LOs with this sketch. While there you may find some other great ideas for scrapping your next photos.   

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout. Love all the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you played along. I like how you flipped the tags on their sides!

    ReplyDelete