Saturday, April 26, 2014

First day of 9th grade

Here is Krista in September 2013.  I loved using the inspiration from the XOXO scrapbooking.  Tess' page had a lot going on and I wanted to do that in mine too.  So I sprayed it with 2 different mists.  I layered  a piece of paper and a card under my photo.  Added lots of  stars, some wooden and some brass and a few cardboard.  Then I added the 2 small wooden veneers, a cardboard book that I used to write my journaling on, a few stamps, and a velum camera.

 
I loved how this page came out.  It really shows off my daughter and highlights the special day.  Below you will see Tess' page and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.  To see the details of this challenge head over to xoxo scrapbooking for all the details.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the challenge Phillis. I love everything you have going on in your layout and am so glad you found inspiration in mine. Thanks for playing along at XOXO Scrapbooking again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page! Love the layers and your background paper! Thanks for playing along over at XOXO Scrapbooking. ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete