Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kitchen Keepsake Creations

If you are in need of some inspiration head on over to the kitchen..........Kitchen Keepsake that it.  This is a scrapbook forum that posts challenges on the first and fifteenth of each month.  Here are a few of the LOs I created this month.
The Kitchen Sink challenge was for the birds.  To use bird embellishments or papers or punches.  Here mine:
 
 
It is a photo from when we were in Rochester last summer.
 
This next LO was from the Pots and Pans May tip sand Techniques.  The challenge was to make it look like quilting on our page.  Carmen shared how to use circles with a square in the middle.  When the sides of the circle are folded up around the square it looks like quilt squares.  My quilt squares are at the bottom of my page. 





The last challenge I want to share today is from The Pantry.  it is for a Bread recipe.  I used the zucchini bread recipe from my husband's grandmother.    We always add chocolate chips and it is always so yummy.


So if you are interested in what is happening in the kitchen head on over to Kitchen Keepsake to see what is cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment