Friday, May 9, 2014

NSD and Challenges # 391 and #392 at Scrapbook Challenges


Scrapbook Challenges posted their sketch #391 in honor of NSD.  Below you will see my take on this sketch.  I used this photo of my kids from 2012.  My teenagers came to help with the elementary PTO event.  I made them get their photo taken with Santa. 


The #392 sketch has 2 photos on it.  I used these photo from our trip to Boldt Castle.  I love the walking up the stairs photo and then the photo of them at the top (on the first level).


You may wonder why these photos look familiar and that is because I have scrapped them already.  As I have said before I am making albums for my 2 kids.  So they often need the same photo in each of their albums.  Sometimes I make 2 similar LOs with the same photos and other times I change it up.  So yes, you did see these photo already. 

To see the sketches for these LOs and get all the details on to enter to win prizes for completing LOs you will need to go to Scrapbook Challenges!  So thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get lots of scrapbooking time this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment