Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Order 35 and August calendar

At Kitchen Keepsake you will find challenges that are always fun.
This first LO is from the Skinny Pancake where we ate lunch over our Spring Break.  It shows 3 of us at our table with our #35 in front of us.  This crepe restaurant will be a place we will go to again.  This challenge was to use rainbows.  I didn't actually use a rainbow but used chevron  paper that had the rainbow look to me.


I used 2 different stickers for the title and then traced then with my back pen.

Here is one of the giant rainbow gems that  I put on the page with a pop dot.

To see more rainbow LOs go to Kitchen Keepsake.

This second LO is for the August calendar challenge.  It is to use bright summery colors.

I love using ribbon on my LOs.  I often staple it on my page.  I fold the ribbon and staple it in place.  It is as easy as that.
 

For this challenge go to Let's Dish Calendar Challenge at kitchen Keepsake.





No comments:

Post a Comment