Sunday, July 20, 2014

Road Trip via Scrapbook Circle

Today I want to show you a page I made from our trip to Vermont last April.  We took a day during our Spring Break to go to Burlington.  As usual we took the ferry from Plattsbugh to Vermont.  I took this photo with my iphone while we were riding on the ferry.  I used my Scrapbook Circle July kit for their Challenge #79 Typography.  I used the gray Polaroid looking paper down the center to hold my photo, a camera, and my title.


 Below is my title "and so it begins Road Trip." 

  Here is the top left corner where I stamped  celebrate today and added the sticker special day.


 Lastly this close-up shows the bottom right corner where I have the adventure journal card, the #2 as part of my journalling about riding on the ferry, and the word enjoy.

There are lots of words and phrases on my page to go along with this typography challenge.  If you wish to see the details go to the Scrapbook Circle blog.  You have until August 6th to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment