Saturday, August 9, 2014

12.24.13

Today I have photos of my daughter from last christmas eve.  That is when we open presents from each other.  We have the stockings and "santa presents" on christmas morning.


Here are a few of the details from my page.


I used the challenge from Kitchen Keepsake to use a time or date for the title of my page.  
The christmas LO from XOXO scrapbooking was the inspiration for my LO design.  
Southern Girls Challenge also has a christmas page challenge right now.
Have fun with any of these challenges.  Just click on the link to see the original challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Loving your take on the sketch @ XOXO!
    ~DT Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lift! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas page! Great job lifting and thanks for playing along with us @ XOXO! ~DT Michelle

    ReplyDelete