Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SBC Monday Sketch and Sizzling Sketches

 I am a few days late with my post for the SBC Monday sketch, but better late than never.  Here is the LO I made from the August 11th sketch.  It is a photo of my family while at the Magic Hat Beer Tour in VT.


SS 3
This photo is of my husband and I after our beer tasting.  I had a little more than I like.  I don't usually drink any beer and I had 4 small glasses.

SS4
These photos are from last christmas.  It shows our tree and the kids in front of it.  This is one photo that I take of my kids every christmas. 

SS 5
Here is a photo I took int he car on the way to the Beer Tasting Tour in April.

SS 6
Christmas photos taken at my mom's with all my sisters and brother and everyone's family.

During each week day in August there is a new sketch put out at SBC.  So if you have some time and need some inspiration that is the place to go for sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment