Saturday, September 20, 2014

Coupons

I love this photo of my hubby going through the coupons as he prepares his lists for grocery and general shopping that he does every other week.  He goes through the coupon box and puts the coupons in order of the aisles of each store.  Then he goes shopping around 6 am on Sunday mornings when there are few people in the stores.


Here is a close up look at my misting, gears with bling in the middle, and some buttons.  All of the paper, except for my journaling pieces, came form a kit so it was easy to coordinate the look.


I used the below LO from XOXO Scrapbooking as my inspiration for the way I put everything on my page.  I also used the challenge to use circles and bling from Kitchen Keepsake as my inspiration.  I knew I wanted to use the gears as my circles.


I am glad that I had this photo of my hubby.  It will help my kids remember all the shopping trips their dad made.  The kids sometimes helped with cutting the coupons, sorting them, or going shopping with him.

2 comments:

  1. Phillis, I just love your layout with those colorful gears! How lucky you are to hae a husband that will coupon with you! Thanks for joining us in this months challenge @ XoXo!
    ~DT Kimberly Fordyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love how you layered those gears with the mini brads. They look like if you spinned one the rest would follow! Great page to remind you/kids of those things Dads do! Thanks for playing along with us over at XOXO Scrapbooking! ~ DT Michelle O'Driscoll

    ReplyDelete