Saturday, September 20, 2014

Winter Memories

Here is another look at our snow from last winter for Southern Girls.  I first used these photos for their challenge on texture.  You can see that post HERE.  For their Septmeber challenge I am to celebrate the "Winter Blues".  So I used blue paper and washi tape.




These fun snowflakes were attached with pop dots so they added depth to my page.


In years to come my kids an remember all the cold and snow we had in the winter of  2014 by looking at this page or the other page I made.  1 for each of the scrapbooks made for each kid. 

2 comments:

  1. I really love those snowflakes, they do pop right off the page! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop dots really do pop off the page. All too soon we will be seeing that white stuff again.

    ReplyDelete