Monday, October 6, 2014

Sketch day at SBC

At The Academic Awards Ceremony at Salmon River was where these photos were taken.  My 2 kids and their 2 cousins were all honored last June.   I cut the school emblem out of the invitation to put on my page.  I loved he bright colors in the patterned paper that I had and the bright gold stickers that came in one of my scrapbook kits.  The wooden alphabet letters were big and fun on this page.  I added some journaling and the date under my title.  Lastly I stapled some twine on the page to help frame my page. 

I based my LO on Sketch # 414 from SBC.


I also used the Kitchen Keepsake Pinspiration Challenge of the below photo.


I loved the bright colors of the sushi.  This the bright colored patterned paper that I used and the gold circles.  So if you need some inspiration go to either of these Scrapbook blogs.





No comments:

Post a Comment