Saturday, November 1, 2014

79 hours of Fire Fighter training

Today I am happy to share a LO of my son with his Fire Fighter I training certificate.  He may not look too happy in these photos, but I know he was happy to have successfully complete the 79 hours of training!  


I created my LO from the photo inspiration at Pixels and Paper.


I used the truck as my inspiration. I really wanted to do something with the Christmas theme. It just wasn't working for me. So I thought about my son being a Fire Fighter and so I used the photos of him with his certificate from Fire fighter I Class. Well there is green for the truck on my page and the journaling about his class. I used gold circles, 3 patterned papers (1 has journaling on it), the black circle transparency is over 1 year old,I used a journal card with the birds on it for my animal, and my bling.  

This month at Pixels and Paper are teaming up with Child's Play for this month for an additional challenge.  Their challenge is to use the following items on your LO:  gold, 3 patterned papers, something 1 year or older, animal, and finally some bling.

Here are some more views of my LO:



What a great way to meet 2 challenges with one LO.  I hope you have fun with both of these challenges.




8 comments:

  1. Great layout and congrats to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge, and congratulations to your son on his accomplishment! It's fun to have CPC playing along with P&P this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Glad you linked up over at Child's Play Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your son. Thanks for playing along at Child's Play Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! Thanks for linking up at Child's Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to your son! Thanks for linking up at CPC for the crossover challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge ! Thanks for playing with us at Child's play challenges !

    ReplyDelete