Saturday, November 22, 2014

Advent wreath

We celebrate Advent with our wreath every year.  I bought a basic metal candle holder years ago and usually just put the candles in it and it is set to go.  Last year I had some pine branches, pine cones, and a few fake berries left from a church project and put these around the base and Voila'.  A beautiful advent wreath.


I based my page on the November sketch from Studio Challenges.  I used a bunch of embellishments from a Christmas kit I had.


Here are a few of those stickers and ribbon that I used on the page.



The Studio Challenge scrapbook blog has 2 challenges a month.  If you are looking for some inspiration this might be the scrapbook blog for you.



1 comment:

  1. Way to start gearing up for the holidays, Phillis! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete