Sunday, November 30, 2014

December is here

As our last month of the year arrives we have our last photo inspiration of the year for Pixels and Paper.  This month the photograph is a tribute to the aurora borealis (Northern Lights)



I had no snow photos to scrap so I concentrated on the sky.  It just kept drawing me in.  I used mists on my background paper to give it the colorful shimmer look.  I used the photo of our family about to go up in a Ferris wheel from this summer.  Then I added some colorful paper and the hot air balloon.  I used the string to give the page texture.


I love the shimmer of my "white space"


At Pixels and Paper we are happy to have traditional paper layouts, art journals, divided page protectors, smash books and more.  We also welcome digital entries.  We just ask that each entry be a new creation.




No comments:

Post a Comment