Saturday, November 29, 2014

Enjoy September and Be Focused

 The photo from Pinterest is the inspiration for the November Pinspiration Challenge at Kitchen Keepsake.   


To create my LO I wanted to use fall elements.   I used this photo of my kids of their first day of school this past September.  I used fall colors.  I found the orange corrugated paper and lots of other scraps to layer under and around my photo.  I created a diagonal line of paint and little embellishments in the upper and lower corners.   I used some leaves. 


I do love clustering as you will see below.



I also scraped the photo of me again for the sketch challenge at Kitchen Keepsake.


I love how you can create something entirely different with the same photo.



I used all these papers that had the same colors in them.  I sometimes like the monochromatic.  Here is the journaling.



There is lots of inspiration out there for inspiration.  You can find many blogs with scrapbook ideas and challenges.  This forum is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment