Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sophmore

My daughter started her 10th grade year this past Fall.  I chose these photos to create my LO for the February LO for Pixels and Paper.

Here is the inspiration photo 


I love the statue in this photo.  I visit France for a month as an exchange student over 30 years ago.  it brings a smile to my face when I think of that time.  I was drawn to the letters and the pink hue in the background letters.  I planned to use some paper with words on them and then the pink theme took over and before I knew it I had the flower paper tacked down and the flower theme had taken over.  that is how it is sometimes while creating a LO, you begin with one idea and before you know it you have a completely different idea happening.

So this is what I created.


The flowers were sprouting out here and there.



Pixels and Paper has a monthly photo to inspire you.  Look at the photo and then create away.  



No comments:

Post a Comment