Tuesday, March 17, 2015

When life is busy.......there is no time to scrap

Where has this month gone?
This month is over half over and I haven't had much time in my scrap room.
Well here is my March 15 challenge for Kitchen Keepsake.

Spring is officially here in a few days.  We finally got some temperatures that were above freezing.  I am so glad to know that spring weather may finally be on it's way.  What season are you getting ready to enter?

My photo is of my house surrounded by all the snow.  The snow banks were taller than my knee for a long time.



I used mostly black and white with a pop of red on my page.

So my challenge to you is to:

Use a photo or photos of the season you are now in.
Do some journaling about this season and how you feel about it.
Use mostly black and white with the pop of 1 color for you page.

I can't wait to see what things look like where you live.


No comments:

Post a Comment