Sunday, May 31, 2015

June First is new challenge day!!

At Pixels and Paper you have this photo as your inspiration.


I created a LO that included a photo of my family.


 I was instantly drawn to the rainbow colors and the hot air balloon. I used mist to create a rainbow from top to bottom on my paper. I wanted to use a photo that had lots of color and so chose our family photo from last Fall. I've had this hot air balloon and wanted to add that. SO I then added the white gesso to give texture and to add the "In the clouds" feel to the page.  You have until June 30th to enter this challenge.


Here is my On a Roll Challenge at  Kitchen Keepsake .


My nephew  is celebrating his 11th birthday in this photo.  Two cousins are looking on, probably eager to have some cake. 
Did you celebrate your birthday recently?  Did someone in your family recently have a birthday?  I create a birthday LO every year for my kids and other relatives in my family.  I am often looking for new ways to create the LO.  My challenge to you is to create a birthday LO (or another celebration LO).  Include a flag or banner, some twine or ribbon and buttons or brads.




No comments:

Post a Comment