Friday, September 30, 2016

Use frames

It's another challenge here at Pixels and Paper.  This month there is a rather shabby chic image for you to take some inspiration from.  You may like the vintage feel of this photograph and run with using lace on your page or perhaps you are drawn to the flowers and work those onto your entry in some way.  Maybe you like the color white and add in pale pink and yellow as your accent colors. Or possibly you prefer the shapes in this image and like to use a combination of rectangles and ovals and hexagons on your page.  Whatever inspires you about our image, please share it with us.


Here is what I created.


I was drawn to the white of the inspiration photo. So I scrapped a winter picture. I added the big frame around my photo and some other small frames for accent

You have until the end of the month to join in with this challenge.  Go to Pixels and Paper for more details and to enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment